Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yipppie

Thanks DeLana, I finally get to sign in and Write something. Not that I have any thing special to say. I sure do enjoy the up dates you kids are putting on about your families. The Pictures are just great. Today is Saturday, oops really since it is 1:45 am I guess really it is Sunday. I can't sleep so thought I'd look around oon the net. We are busy like the rest of you, rush, rush, hurry, hurry. Always something going. We had our first freeze on Thursday nite I think it was, see I even loose track of the days. The green beans bit the dust any way and I need to see if I can salvage any thing from them. The new strawberry plants were loaded with berries. Darn any way. I should have good crop for those grandkids who come up next summer. Well hope your week next is a good one. To quote
Pres Ezra Taft Benson, "Some of the greatest battles you will face will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul"

No comments: