Saturday, July 15, 2006

Raven


Raven is feeling much better. She is almost back to butt kicking form. She didn't have to have any fever reducer yesterday. So far today she doesn't have a fever and she is actually a little sassy. Normally I don't like my kids to be sassy, but in this case I have been glad because I take it as meaning that she is feeling better. She actually has an appetite now. She was jumping around a little bit this morning and I felt bad reminding her that she still needs to conserve her energy so that her body can keep fighting the infection. I greatly appreciate the prayers and fasting. I noticed a drastic improvement around noon on the day of the fast and it has all been uphill since then. We are greatful for the support of family. Thank-you so much. Now let's get more blogs on here. Karen is going to put us all to shame! :)

No comments: