Wednesday, February 06, 2008

well hello

Well it has been a long time since we have up dated. We went to Idaho for Christmas were Santa spoiled the boys. Taedyn got a new BMX bike and Braycen got his own trampoline. Taedyn is trying to talk Braycen into sharing the tramp with him. Taedyn is loving pre school and is so smart. The teacher gave him a paper with how to write his name on it. He looked at her and said "I don't need that I already know how to write my name I am not stupid." I got a laugh out of that when she told me that. Braycen has his nana wrapped around his finger. Everytime he is in trouble he wants his nana or when we go some where he wants his nana. Funny kid. He is throwing the biggest fits lately that it drives us nuts, needless to say he has been getting in trouble and then again wants his nana. We got to see Cam and Kassie at Christmas and enjoyed visiting with them. Dallas is so cute. I could have taken him home. I am busy coaching basketball and busy is the word. Bo is now the Young Men's pres in our ward so he is super busy with at least 2 meetings a week and this week was 3. I am currently the Primary Secretary and have 1 meething a week. We enjoyed the super bowl this year. Way to go Giants. Bo and I are still busy with work. We are looking forward to break up in March/April and may be making a quick trip to Idaho. Maddie is due to have her pups next week and she is absolutely HUGE. Anyone want a puppy. Well we hope to hear from all of you soon.

No comments: