Monday, October 23, 2006

WOW, I did it all by my self!

Hi Family,
Sure is nice to read your blogs. Cam I check often for those pictures of the baby belly and ultra sound. How is he growning? Karen it is so fun to read your updates on the kids. I can't seem to get it to sink into my head that Treyton is almost a Teacher. Happy Birthday to you Treyton! That will be a week from tomorrow, wow. Deacon was one thing but next thing I know it will be a priest and then bam, a missionary. Oh my, I think my bones are starting to ache at the thought. DeLana, I wish Sidnee would have come up. I know it would not be Raven's thing but Sid and I could have had great fun. She could have been my buddy to that period of time. I have missed seeing the kids. They all grow so fast. Christmas can not come fast enough for me. I need out of here. I am tired of my routine. Anyone want to trade? Love to you all, MOM P.S. I need Christmas lists please. If you post it here we can all benefit.

No comments: