Tuesday, August 22, 2006

fair weekend

Hello to all. Hope all are having a great week so far. Our weekend last weekend was full. Mom and I worked for Jane in the fair at her concession. Taedyn rode a sheep for the second year in a row and had to wear the chaps this year. He didn't last to long. I asked him what happened he said I don't know. I just fell off. He was so excited to ride. Braycen is growing so fast. I officially have a rotten 3 year old and a into everything toddler. Braycen is starting to get such a personality that he keeps us all laughing. He is definitely a nana's boy. He wakes up and wants nana over mom. He even likes to sit with papa. We had two huge grizzly bears at the house on Friday night in the field. A little to close for comfort for me. The won was as big as Sheri's cows that are in there. At first I thought it was a cow til it turned its head. I called bear before and it was a cow so I got laughed at. So this time it took me a little longer to call bear. (had to make sure because I was getting laughed at again.) Then they came out in the open of the field and they were so big I said grizzlys and then they ran and dad said yep sure are. I really need to post some pics. I will one day I promise.
Love ya all
Deni and boy and boys

No comments: